


Things are good at the moment, I think it's fair to say. I'm generally "up" these days. Sometimes the people here get busy and the service is slow, but I can work with that. I've got some good things going on so I'm fairly busy myself. Everyone knows I'm good for a laugh. My crew like to call me "Abigiggle" and I'm down with that. It represents me pretty well. I've got a couple of good spots where if you get it right, I'm in hysterics. The people seem to think that's hilarious, so it's laughs all round over here sometimes.
I do talk a fair bit as well, as you may know. You might think I like the sound of my own voice. I get quite a range out of it, you could say I'm experimental. It's something I do spend quite a lot of time on. And content's not an issue, with everything I've got going on at the moment. Take these two front teeth, just popping through. I'm very happy with how they are coming along. Nicely placed, small but sharp. It's partly because of them I had a word to mum about what she was feeding me. I mean, the breast milk is great and everything but I was ready for the hard stuff. Finally mum got the message and started putting baby rice on the menu. I'm happy about that. One of the best times of the day as far as I'm concerned is when I can see a spoon in front of me. It's not surprising though, with all the work I do. I'm really trying to bulk up at the moment.
I did try to get mum to do milk in the bottle, we had a go and I thought the results were impressive, but Mum's old school. I'd love the independence, honestly. I could grab a bottle and head out the door when I'm off to training, great. In truth, I think mum's finding it hard to individuate. She doesn't seem to do much without me. But you get with your mother as trainer. At some point i might start looking around to see who else is out there, but for now she's doing a pretty good job.
It was lovely to meet Abigiggle this way. You my friend are a true writer who can take us inside someone else's head and hearts (*and* make us laugh!). Good luck to ella at school (and you at home).
ReplyDeleteThank-you my friend... the best compliment anyone could give me :)
ReplyDelete