


These are pictures of my things. The first one is a picture of my dog Rosie and all her puppies. She has 8 puppies. The second photo is me on my bed. Beside me is a poster with a iguana on it. The third photo is a picture of the poster. It is a reptile. I got it from Auckland Zoo. I took the photos but I didn't take the photo with me on my bed. My bed is soft like my baby blankie I had when I was a baby.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Isobella
ReplyDeleteI liked your blog very much. I had no idea that Rosie had so many puppies! she's very fortunate to have you to help her look after them all! Mum said you liked the pictures and information fromt the bach bird book, I am glad. I included some birds that we didn't see last time. I have seen them all at the bach so we might see some of them another time when you are there.
Lots of love
Grannie
Thank-you Grannie for the bird pages. Could me and you go on a special date? Love Isobella xxxxxxxxxxxooooooxxxxooxxooxx
ReplyDeleteYes, Isobella, certainly you and me could go on a special date! Where would you like to go?
ReplyDeleteLove
Grannie
Well done, darling, love the story - I used to feel like that when I had the house to myself too - bliss!
ReplyDeleteLove
Mum