Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Overheard after breakfast

Greer: "Ella do you remember when God came over?"
Ella: "What?"
Greer: "Last night. God came over. He was playing with us."
Ella: "That's no real. It must have been a dream."
Greer: "Yes."
Me: "What did you play?"
Greer: "Hidey-go-seek. I was hiding and then he found me. And then he found Abigail. And then he found you Ella."
(Said with the sweetest smile on her face.)
Then Greer bends over and looks at something behind the kitchen island.
Ella: "Greer are you looking for God?"
Greer: "No, Jesus."

!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the lovely new things on your page; when there wasn't anything new I stopped looking every day! Thank you so very very specially for the precious precious conversation overheard after breakfast! I will keep it forever.
    Love from Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so precious! how fun to play hidey go seek with God, problem is He has a slight advantage!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete